We have had some crazy weather in Hong Kong over the last couple of months with some unseasonably cold weeks. However, since we arrive back from the Philippines it has been extremely foggy - I have never seen fog like it. It is foggy ALL day long, even when the sun comes out and the temperatures rise, which is when it would normally burn off.
Anyway, Max and I decided to take a hike on the weekend and discover another local trail and see if we could make it in to the clouds..... well maybe the fog. The first part of the trail has lots of stairs - and very steep stairs at that. I am still amazed at how our boys just run up stairs and are never phased by the steepness, unlike their mum !!
At the top we had beautiful views of the fog, all the way back to our little village. We then had the fun of negotiating the stairs down the other side hwere we come across a lot of other hikers, which is very common on a Sunday morning. I love having one of the boys with me, as it gives us time to chat and talk like we wouldn't do when we're at home with a lot of other distractions. In saying that, I can't take both of them at the same time, as that usually ends in World War III.
Max and I had a lovely morning and enjoyed the crazy foggy Hong Kong weather.
 |
| my little sidekick at the start of the trail |
 |
| All that white 'stuff' is fog over the bay |
 |
| We found this little garden along our hike |
 |
| Max loved the look of this tree - growing sideways trying to get to the light |
 |
| A little village temple along our paths..... |
 |
| The fog really was creepy |
 |
back towards our village.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment