Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Winter Holiday in Australia

This blog is probably more for me then anyone else to ensure I have a documented memory of our recent trip to Australia.  I managed to create a surprise trip for everyone - even the boys.  We told the boys in the morning of our flight that I was taking them to Singapore for a long weekend - and they believed it.  They really didn't have any idea of our trip until we got to the boarding gate where Jack got confused by the gate sign saying the flight went to Brisbane.  When I finally told them that, yes, we were flying to Australia for 3 weeks to visit family, they were SO excited.  Sadly, I then insisted they get some sleep .... which they did.

We surprised both sets of family with our visit and I think everyone loved having us home.  Our 3 weeks in Australia were spent with family in QLD and Canberra and it all went too quickly.  We had the loveliest time and were very sorry for it come to and end.

Below are a few photos of our short visit.

The view as we flew in to Brisbane

Mum and Dad's new place :)


This boy cracks me up - finds money everywhere... and this one was a US $1.00

What a fabulous family catch up

cousin love xx

The boys with Dad's racehorse


Winter mornings in QLD

Jack back to driving - he has it completed sorted !


Beautiful Australia !

How can these two clowns go swimming in winter ??

a final night fire x






Jack's animal love continues


our little worker getting the job done

Jack and I thought this looked like Uluru

Max and Cyd - buddies









Max made friends with the neighbours son - two little farmers who never stopped chatting





fun in Canberra x




No comments:

Post a Comment