Tuesday, 12 July 2016

A Spa with a View - Ritz Carlton HK

Apologies for the lack of blogs lately, I really do hope to get back to them on a more regular basis in the coming months.

I have meant to blog about my birthday for a month now.... so here goes.

What better way to spend my birthday then a spa day at the Ritz Carlton in Hong Kong.  The Day spa is on the 116th floor of the hotel and the ICC building in Kowloon.  It sours above the harbour and has amazing views along both sides of the harbour.  I could see Mikes building while I sipped green tea and waited for my massage.  The treatments were brilliant - a definite must do if you have the time (and cash).

The Swimming pool is on the 118th floor and I had access to all of the facilities there too, so I enjoyed a dip and relaxed with all my mates . It was just wonderful.

Happy Birthday to me.


Mike's building on the other side of the harbour








No comments:

Post a Comment