Sunday, 18 September 2016

Soccer, Cricket and Rugby

I have officially turned into a permanent taxi for my boys sporting commitments.  If it's not training, it is games, and Mike and I need to divide and conquer to get it all done.  I can't complain, as it is always great to have your kids actively participating and our boys definitely make an effort when playing their sports.

Jack is still playing soccer and is continuing to get better and better as each game goes along.  But that just may be a mother's bias !!  He is working really hard on his fitness and ball skills and continues to make us proud.  He is continuing to play as a defender which is where he likes to be.

Max has decided that cricket is his true passion and is showing enough talent for the club to let him play in the Under 11 team - even though he is only 8 ages old (nearly 9).  He has been training for a couple of weeks and due to some unusual circumstances, this weekend Max was asked to play up in the Under 13's !!  Wow.  What a proud moment watching our little boy open the batting and top score for his team on 25.  He was run out but had a great time and, if possible, is keener than ever.

So, our Saturdays are now Soccer and Cricket, and Sundays is Rugby.  Got to love all that sport.  Sorry for all the photos but I hope it shows my pride in these two superstars!






















No comments:

Post a Comment